A Message from our President and CEO
On behalf of the entire ETHOS Family, I first want to relay our healing thoughts to those affected by COVID-19. We wish you all the best with your recovery, and courage in facing these unprecedented times.
Our employees and clients’ health and well-being are paramount, as always. Our onsite offices are open and we have taken steps to ensure that our teams are well-informed and adopting the necessary precautions to protecting themselves and those around them. This includes:
- Frequent handwashing by employees, social distancing and staying home when sick
- Washing down all common spaces on an hourly basis
- Wiping bathroom keys with Lysol after use
- Ensuring hand sanitizer is available at all key locations
- Separating computer workstations to ensure social distancing
- Limiting workshops to 6 people, again, to ensure social distancing
- Advising our clients and the community of our Virtual WorkBC and online services as another option to coming into the office; this includes our six (6) interactive online job search workshops and full virtual Resource Room: Virtual WorkBC
Our longer-term programming is online. There will be no changes to these programs – TechWORKS for Young Adults (TWYA), QmunityWORKS (QW) and Business Works Central Alberta (BWCA).
We are committed to continuing to offer you the best service possible, given the unique circumstances. As the situation continues to unfold, we have full confidence in our teams’ ability to continuously adapt our preventative measures and operations accordingly, based on guidance from our Funders, the Public Health Agency of Canada and local public health authorities. Pending direction from our funders, we are also prepared to make use of our suite of virtual services should onsite locations, such as WorkBC Centres, need to be closed for a period of time.
Lastly, we would like to thank our employees for remaining dedicated to our company and clients. It is in such uncertain times that we are reminded of how grateful we are to have teams whose strength, leadership and devotion are truly unparalleled.
Yours in Good Health,
President and CEO