ETHOS Career Management Group is currently recruiting for the position of Financial Administrator at our Head Office in Nanaimo.
This is a 3 day per week position, leading to full time.
The Financial Administrator administers the financial activities of various projects within the organization.
Working in collaboration with the Director and the finance team s/he is accountable for sound financial practices for of
all aspects of bookkeeping and financial administration
The Financial Administrator collaborates with key members of the Administrative Team to ensure accurate and timely execution
of financial activities and provide relevant documentation as required.
The Financial Administrator may, from time to time, have the opportunity to provide coverage for other positions within the
organization, as requested by the management. These activities promote a learning environment and contribute to organizational succession planning.
Essential Qualifications and required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Management, or equivalent education, training and experience
- Ongoing learning specifically related to Financial Management (e.g. workshops, networking, mentoring and other methods to remain up-to-date in the field)
- CPA candidates preferred
- Experience with government funding, project budgeting, financial reporting processes and office administration
- Experience with Inventory and Asset records
- Experience with Accounts Receivables
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills
- Interpret and apply government rules, guidelines and procedures
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Posting will be open until filled