Project Management: QA Manager
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary certificate, degree or diploma in a relevant field; business administration, quality assurance, statistics or related
- Ongoing learning specifically related to quality assurance; workshops, learning roundtables, networking, mentoring and other methods to remain up to-date
- Prefer training in quality assurance
- Minimum 3 years’ or more experience in a quality assurance related role
- Experience in the implementation of ‘best practices’, including developing strategies to ensure quality of services
- Experience in a career management, employment services, or human services organization is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in case and file management
- Experience in developing, implementing, and evaluating the success of strategic plans, work plans, and budgets
ETHOS Career Management Group is currently recruiting internally for the position of QA Manager for the Duncan WorkBC Employment Services Centre. This position is 22.5 hours per week.
As a member of the Leadership Team, the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager develops and implements WorkBC policies/procedures, develops and delivers training to managers, staff and service providers, provides QA training and audits to ensure compliance with the contract and ensures WorkBC policies mesh with those of other partners. The Quality Assurance Manager develops and provides training on processes for changeover of transition clients and provides leadership to Training teams.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 4:30 pm, Friday, May 31, 2019