Client Services Representative
TechWORKS for Young Adults, Nanaimo
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. is looking for a Client Services Representative (CSR) for our TechWORKS for Young Adults program (TWYA). This position reports to the Program Manager.
TechWORKS for Young Adults is an interactive platform that allows young adults on Vancouver Island to navigate through self-directed modules, providing them with Online and Professional Job Search skills, Professional Communication skills and online Employer events. Participant support is provided live and online through group debrief sessions, one-on-one video meetings and email.
As a member of the Client Services Team, the CSR plays a key role as the first point of contact for all who enter the program, by phone, email online, fax or mail. The CSR’s main priorities are to provide awareness, assist all off-site clients requesting help to access information and services, refer clients as appropriate and support the Client Services Team. The CSR will help with the creation of marketing materials and will manage and update the social media platforms. In addition to maintaining a user friendly and welcoming reception area, the Client Services Representative provides registration services to clients, responds to enquiries from the public, and books intake and other appointments.
The Client Services Representative assists the Client Services Team in ensuring all client eligibility criteria are met and client applications are accurate.
- Post-Secondary education in Administration or related OR a combination of education, training, and experience.
- Training in or well-developed computer skills (Microsoft software applications, particularly Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Publisher).
- 3+ years front line experience serving diverse clientele and young adults in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience working in an online capacity.
- Experience working independently without direct supervision.
- Experience working with a remote Team.
- Preference will be given to those with experience providing service to unemployed clients.
- Experience in creating and maintaining social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- Knowledge of photo editing and content creation software preferred
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, October 11, 2019